Associate Consultant at ManpowerGroup
Views:5273 Applications:135 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
HR/Admin & IT Head - Real Estate (7-11 yrs)
Hiring for HR- Admin & IT head for a leading firm in real estate industry
Job Description :
- Develops and maintains a human resources system that meets top management information needs.
- Responsible for Internal communication within the Organisation to ensure that it has a high impact in terms of keeping staff regularly informed, engaged and inspired and ensure that staff have a clear and positive grasp of what the Organisation stands for and what it is trying to achieve.
- Promote a culture of training among employees
- Provide inputs for improving the effectiveness of processes, policies on talent management.
- Analyzes wage and salary reports and data to determine competitive compensation plan.
- Writes directives advising department managers of Company policy regarding equal employment opportunities, compensation, and employee benefits.
- Coordinate IT support with an outside contractor on server support, purchase IT equipment, and coordinate with parent and other subsidiary company IT personnel
- Coordination with IT team and internal users for up keeping IT related services and assets at Corporate Office and Site offices
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.