Manager - PC Forecasting at Hewlett Packard
Views:2130 Applications:214 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:89
HP - Specialist/Operations Manager - Demand Planning/Supply Forecasting (5-10 yrs)
Job Description : Specialist/Operations Manager - Demand Planning/Forecasting ( Individual Contributor role )
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as blended reality technology, 3D printing, multi-function printing, Ink in the office, notebooks and mobile workstations.
Academics and Experience :
- Bachelor's or Master's in Operations / Operations Research / Computer Science / Statistics / Mathematics
- 5 - 10 years of work experience in Supply Chain Management preferably in Demand Planning / Forecasting with significant hands-on experience in multitasking/ cross functional environment.
Roles and Responsibilities :
This is an opportunity to join the Supply chain Analytics organization of HP Inc responsible for Demand Planning /Forecasting & supply planning and analytics for Personal computers & print business. Key metrics include Forecast Accuracy and bias, days of inventory (DOI), and availability. The team work closely with various business units, regions, functions and vendors across multiple domains.
Skills Requirement :
- Demand Planning / Baseline forecasting with focus on improving the forecast accuracy.
- Well versed and experienced with Statistical Forecasting techniques (Time series, Holts Winter, Regression analysis, ARIMA, ARIMAX etc.)
- Advanced Forecasting methods (Machine learning techniques (Random Forest/Decision Trees) Deep Learning, ANN proficiency will be added advantage.
- Proficiency in SAP IBP Forecasting module is desirable.
- Exposure to advanced analytics/optimization techniques and experience in analytics tools like R, Python will be an added advantage.
- Ability to design analytics solutions, simulation, modelling to address business problems.
- Strong business acumen, a high degree of ownership and integrity, and a high attention to detail.
- Storytelling and visualization skills to describe and communicate data insights, exposure to visualisation tools like Power BI/QlikView/Tableau would be preferable.