Talent Acquisition Specialist at HP Inc
Views:133 Applications:35 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
HP - Business Relationship Consultant - IT Systems/ITIL (4-10 yrs)
Business Relationship Consultant (IT Systems)
HP is the world's leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
Job Description :
- BRM must have a deep understanding of the Information Technology department - software, hardware and processes - but also need the skills to effectively communicate with multiple business units and to understand their technological needs.
- Be the main point of contact between IT, Supply Chain, Marketing, Logistics, Finance, and other departments that rely heavily on technology for daily business.
- Work at a high-level, overseeing the relationship between IT and multiple departments or might work in one specific business unit as a liaison between IT and another department.
- Must partner with leaders both inside and outside the IT organization to collaborate and ensure meaningful results from our strategic initiatives.
- Provide voice of the customer feedback to IT Management on all key events and issues
- Be the customer support point of contact for IT Executive Management
- Engagement in executive level escalations and ensure timely executive communications to key business and IT stakeholders
- Engagement in executive level Improvement Plans on behalf of the business and provide executive communications on status
- Provide monthly Executive Operational Reviews which includes IT support status on key business metrics as well as status of executive sponsored action plans
- Communicate and market IT Support Strategy
- Focal support contact on process management and improvement (APQC)
- Work with business segments to identify and track Key Performance Indicators (KPI's)
Education and Experience :
- Bachelor's degree with emphasis on Business Administration or Management Information Systems
- 5+ years of relevant functional experience
- 4+ years of experience championing organizational change, e.g., leading initiatives, products, services, or interactions
Knowledge and Skills :
- Relevant business domain knowledge in areas of supply chain, logistics, sales operations, customer support or finance
- Relevant IT domain knowledge or certification in areas of ITIL process, Agile methodology or Project Management
- Strong interpersonal skills to work effectively with team members and other business and IT groups
- Exceptional ability to lead process improvement change using positive and collaborative methods
- Capable of setting expectations with partners and achieving alignment and agreement
- Strong communication skills in writing, speaking and presenting.
- Ability to focus on purpose, value, and results, rather than solutions
- Demonstrated understanding of information management systems and infrastructure, including IT processes and tools
Sustainable impact is HP's commitment to create positive, lasting change for the planet, its people, and our communities. This serves as a guiding principle for delivering on our corporate vision - to create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
HP is a Human Capital Partner - we commit to human capital development and adopting progressive workplace practices in India.