HR (Talent Acquisition APJ ) at HP Inc
Views:69 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
HP - ABAP Development Lead - SAP COE (12-14 yrs)
ABAP Lead Developer- SAP COE
Job Description :
Position overview :
- The position is for an experienced SAP ABAP Solution Architect with broad experience in designing and implementing technical solutions in Supply Chain, Order management, Pricing and Material Master areas on SAP S/4HANA (S/4).
- In this lead programmer role, the employee will be integral in managing/programming SAP ABAP components for the HP IT SAP COE team to implement top quality SAP-centric business process and technical solutions, utilizing the latest SAP technologies to solve our organizations business needs.
- SAP COE team expects you to have a solid background in ABAP programming on S/4 HANA, SAP workflow, development methodologies and SAP-based product management know how with a strong customer service and team-oriented attitude.
- We are looking for individuals with the passion to drive significant business outcomes through technical skills, business acumen and leadership.
- Write, design and participate in design meetings while taking ownership of ABAP components and application areas.
- Establish processes and standards for ABAP development which is consistent with the SAP COE objectives and maintain process documentation.
- Conduct code reviews and implement best practices on development methodologies with both internal and external developers.
- Perform ABAP Code optimization and performance tuning using SQL trace tool, runtime analysis, and code optimizer tools
- Drive superior quality in technical deliverables, reduce or eliminate design or development defects and ensure a comprehensive System Integration Testing.
- Collaborate with cross functional Solution Architects on project design and facilitate design reviews and discussions and provide required specifications.
- Collaborate with the other innovation towers, operational teams and business stakeholders to gather business requirements, supporting the design of new or improved processes of medium to high complexity, and understand business/customer impact.
Education and Experience Required :
- 12+ years (minimum) experience in leading an ABAP development team and integration solutions for large enterprise projects related to ERP planning solutions.
- Typically, 12+ years of experience in a supply chain function.
- Bachelors degree required, preferably in computer science, engineering or related area of study, or equivalent experience.
- Experience with SAP Development Tools (WebIDE, Eclipse, Other SDKs)
- Experience developing oData and Web Services
- Experience with CDS Views & consuming them on Fiori
- Experience with Cloud Connectors
- Core Experience in ABAP on HANA with UI5
- Hands on expertise in ATC and code inspector configurations
- Experience with Fiori Architecture and ABAP/Fiori development using SAP Web IDE or Eclipse for ABAP
- Experience in effectively transitioning support from deployment (Dev/Ops) including managing transports and SAP environment management
- SAP configuration experience with considerations for Enterprise Master Data structures, Sales Order Types, Item Categories, Listing & Exclusions
- Proficient in Performance Tuning and code optimization
- Experience in Live Cache programming and CIF interface
- Familiar with testing processes, tools and methodologies
- Relevant experience working on Agile projects
Knowledge and Skills :
- Good understanding of supply chain processes (plan, source, make, deliver).
- Strong background in ABAP core development (ABAP Programming Model for SAP Fiori )
- Good knowledge on SAP Activate methodology and solution manager
- Advanced written and verbal communication, presentation, and persuasion skills
- Proven ability to manage and juggle competing priorities.
- Oversee solving complex business problems by creating IT solutions in consultation with business partners, architects, and other stakeholders
Additional Preferred Proficiencies :
- Experience with Mobile development for SAP (cloud and other non-SAP tools) is a plus
- Experience with ABAP RESTful Application Programming Model is a plus
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.