Senior Manager- Human Resources at Housr
Views:2530 Applications:684 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:161
Housr - VP/SVP - Operations - IIT/NIT/BITS/IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (7-15 yrs)
Housr is India's top luxury-managed accommodation provider, offering a living experience that is par excellence. Exclusively focused on working professionals and the millennial generation, Housr provides a comfortable, connected, and curated way of living where one can enjoy all the modern amenities under one roof along with an enriching community experience.
A niche player in managed living for millennials and working professionals, Housr aims to revolutionize the way people find and experience housing by fostering a community of like-minded individuals. Sprawling in 70+ world-class properties in 5+ major metropolitans across the length and breadth of India, Housr has become synonymous with being the 'masters of luxury living'.
Housr Homes offer the perfect stay solutions to new-age individuals, couples, and small families looking for the best when it comes to their accommodation. With in-house amenities, 3-tier security, and tech-enabled living, complete with round-the-clock resident assistance, Housr Homes is the ideal combination of luxury, convenience, and privacy.
The VP/SVP of Operations will plan, direct, coordinate, drive and oversee PAN India operations at Housr, ensuring development and implementation of efficient operations and cost-effective systems to meet current and future needs of the organization.
- Functional ownership of operations across multiple cities.
- Strategizing the long-term business directions for ensuring maximum profitability in line with organizational objectives.
- Ensuring proper coordination with all the support departments and vendors.
- Work alongside the senior management team on enhancing profitability and efficiency through the company's operations.
- Generating future insights for more business opportunities.
- Lead strategic initiatives to deliver on business KPIs spanning across top line growth, cost management and customer experience.
- Engaging with stakeholders to identify and solve bottlenecks and implement best practices.
- Take autonomous, data driven decisions and ensure cost reduction and quality control.
- Reviews and approves cost control reports, cost estimates, and staffing requirements for projects.
- Ensuring targeted driven go live of various projects based on Ops plans.
- Ensuring and providing perfect, upscale, professional and high-class customer service experiences.
- Monitoring customer centric operations & ensuring customer satisfaction by achieving delivery & service quality norms.
- Recruiting, mentoring, training the existing operations team and developing customer relations / center team for ensuring compliance to all standards and operating procedures.
- 7+ years of experience in operations and vendor management or related fields.
- Graduate / Post graduate from a premier institute (ONLY from tier 1 institutes IIT/IIM/NIT/ISB pass outs).
- Must have experience in Inventory Management, Logistics Management, Operations Management, process improvement and vendor management.
- Technology affinity and track record of employing systems to drive simplification and change, familiar with analyzing and making decision based on numbers.
- Extremely high ownership, self-starter ability to get hands dirty, and work in a constantly changing and fast growing environment.
- Comfortable in multitasking and working in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Should have excellent leadership and people management skills. Experience in managing a large and diverse team will be prioritized.
- Comfortable with travel in a dynamic and uncertain startup environment.
What Can You Expect :
- A phenomenal work environment with extremely high ownership and growth opportunities.
- Quick iterations and deployments- fail-fast attitude.
- Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.