Assistant Manager- Human Resources at Housr
Views:5085 Applications:938 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:833
Housr - Vice President/Senior Vice President - Operations - IIT/IIM/NIT (7-15 yrs)
Who we are :
Housr is a unique co-living platform which fosters mega communities through state-of-the-art, super aggregated, tech-enabled shared spaces for young working professionals.
Founded in 2018 by real estate veterans Deepak Anand and Kalpesh Mehta, Housr offers easy, hassle-free living, with the largest network and scale of co-living spaces, connecting like-minded communities and Housrs vision is to truly transform the way millennials live with high quality co-living spaces which make their lives easier, more convenient, fulfilling and memorable.
Housr Homes :
- Fully furnished and managed residences across prime locations close to working hubs and commercial spaces.
- We ensure living in a new city is completely hassle free with high safety standards and premium services.
- These are specifically designed to cater to couples and individuals who are tech-savvy and prefer an urban style of living.
Position Overview :
- The VP/SVP of Operations will plan, direct, coordinate, drive and oversee PAN India operations at Housr, ensuring development and implementation of efficient operations and cost-effective systems to meet current and future needs of the organization.
The Opportunity -Job Responsibilities :
- Functional ownership of operations across multiple cities.
- Strategizing the long-term business directions for ensuring maximum profitability in line with organizational objectives.
- Ensuring proper coordination with all the support departments and vendors.
- Work alongside the senior management team on enhancing profitability and efficiency through the company's operations.
- Generating future insights for more business opportunities.
- Lead strategic initiatives to deliver on business KPIs - spanning across top line growth, cost management and customer experience.
- Engaging with stakeholders to identify and solve bottlenecks and implement best practices.
- Take autonomous, data-driven decisions and ensure cost reduction and quality control.
- Reviews and approves cost-control reports, cost estimates, and staffing requirements for projects.
- Ensuring targeted driven - go-live- of various projects based on Ops plans.
- Ensuring and providing perfect, upscale, professional and high-class customer service experiences.
- Monitoring customer centric operations & ensuring customer satisfaction by achieving delivery & service quality norms.
- Recruiting, mentoring, training the existing operations team and developing customer relations / center team for ensuring compliance to all standards and operating procedures.
Who we are looking for :
- 7+ years of experience in operations and vendor management or related fields.
- Graduate / Post graduate from a premier institute (ONLY from tier 1 institutes- IIT/IIM/NIT pass outs).
- Must have experience in Inventory Management, Logistics Management, Operations Management, process improvement and vendor management.
- Technology affinity and track record of employing systems to drive simplification and change, familiar with analyzing and making decision-based on numbers.
- Extremely high ownership, self starter ability to get hands dirty, and work in a constantly changing and fast growing environment.
- Comfortable in multitasking and working in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Should have excellent leadership and people management skills. Experience in managing a large and diverse team will be prioritized.
- Comfortable with travel in a dynamic and uncertain start-up environment.
What Can You Expect :
- A phenomenal work environment with extremely high ownership and growth opportunities.
- Quick iterations and deployments- fail-fast attitude.
- Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies.