Assistant Manager - TABP at REA India(Housing.com, Proptiger & Makaan)
Views:689 Applications:189 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Housing.com - Deputy Manager/Manager - Financial Planning & Analysis (4-7 yrs)
Role: Financial Planning and Analysis
Designation: Deputy Manager/ Manager
Who we are?
REA India (previously known as Elara Technologies Pte. Ltd.) is a part of REA Group Ltd. of Australia (ASX: REA) (REA Group). It is the countrys leading full stack real estate technology platform that owns Housing.com, Makaan.com and PropTiger.com.
In December 2020, REA Group acquired a controlling stake in REA India. REA Group, headquartered in Melbourne, Australia, is a multinational digital advertising business specialising in property. It operates Australias leading residential and commercial property websites, realestate.com.au and realcommercial.com.au and owns leading portals in Hong Kong (squarefoot.com.hk) and China(myfun.com). REA Group also holds a significant minority shareholding in Move, Inc., operator ofrealtor.comin the US, and the PropertyGuru Group, operator of leading property sites in Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam and Indonesia.
- REA India is the only player in India that offers a full range of services in the real estate space, assisting consumers through their entire home seeking journey all the way from initial search and discovery to financing to the final step of transaction closure. It offers advertising and listings products to real estate developers, agents & homeowners, exclusive sales and marketing solutions to builders, data and content services, and personalized search, virtual viewing, site visits, negotiations, home loans and post- sales services to consumers for both buying and renting.
- REA India has a national presence with 13 offices across India with its corporate office located in Gurugram, Haryana.
Founded in 2012 and acquired by REA India in 2017, Housing.com is Indias most innovative real estate advertising platform for homeowners, landlords, developers, and real estate brokers. The company offers listings for new homes, resale homes, rentals, plots and co-living spaces in India.
Backed by strong research and analytics, the companys experts provide comprehensive real estate services that cover advertising and marketing, sales solutions for real estate developers, personalized search, virtual viewing, AR&VR content, home loans, end-to-end transaction services, and post transaction services to consumers for both buying and renting.
PropTiger.com is among Indias leading digital real estate advisory firm offering a one-stop platform for buying residential real estate. Founded in 2011 with the goal to help people buy their dream homes, PropTiger.com leverages the power of information and the organisations deeprooted understanding of the real estate sector to bring simplicity, transparency and trust in the home buying process. PropTiger.com helps home-buyers through the entire home-buying process through a mix of technology-enabled tools as well as on-ground support. The company offers researched information about various localities and properties and provides guidance on matters pertaining to legal paperwork and loan assistance to successfully fulfil a transaction.
Makaan.com was acquired by REA India in May 2015, with a vision to establish a true "marketplace" in real estate. With consumer ratings on large number of sellers, credible listings data and real-time intelligence on property search, Makaan.com has emerged as the preferred partner for consumers looking to rent, buy or sell a home. Makaan.com offers its online consumers maximum property options and has become one of the largest advertising platforms in online real estate in India.
Our Vision: Delivering trustworthy experiences that you cherish for a lifetime.
To be the first choice for our consumers and partners in their journey of discovering, renting, buying, selling, and financing a home. We do that we data, design, technology and above all the passion of our people, while delivering value to our shareholders.
Culture forms the core of our foundation and our effort towards creating an engaging workplace has resulted in REA India (previously known as Elara Technologies Pte. Ltd.) being ranked 13th among the coveted list of Indias best 100 companies to work for and 48th among best workplaces in Asia in 2021 by Great Place to Work Institute. REA India (previously known as Elara Technologies Pte. Ltd.) was also ranked 34th in 2019 and 95th in 2017 in Indias best 100 companies to work for list.
What does this role hold for you??
The incumbent shall be part of the Finance Business Partnering team where the role will be into core FP&A. Major responsibilities include:
- Preparing annual business plans & periodical forecasts/projections
- Preparing monthly/quarterly Management reports and present them to the Business Heads and other relevant stakeholders
- Analyzing the month-on-month metrics of revenue and cost performance
- Providing timely feedback on important KPIs and sharing proactive communication on performance of the business unit
- Support the business team in preparing and analyzing the impact of new initiatives/projects, by building relevant business cases
- Participate in ERP project discussions/UAT and drive closure on assigned projects
- Managing Statutory Audit and Internal Audit
- Budgetary controls along with PR/PO approvals
- Revenue management and reporting
- Expense provisions management
- Incentives management
-Ad-hoc business reports and analysis
Apply if you have:
- A degree in CA or an MBA degree in Finance
- 4 to 7 years of relevant experience in Financial Planning and Analysis role specifically in a fast-paced environment along with good stakeholder management skills
- Good analytical and decision-making skills along with being innovative
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to manage multiple stakeholders
- Result orientation and a strong work ethic of delivering on-time
- A flexible, collaborative, proactive and customer-focused mindset with the ability to influence and build effective relationships.