Operations Manager at Housing.com
Views:1548 Applications:54 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:47
Housing.com - AVP - Marketing - Content - Land Business Unit (6-10 yrs)
Housing.com is a Mumbai-based Real Estate Portal that aims to provide 360 degree solutions to meet all of its user's real estate needs. The company was founded in 2012 on a map-based home-search interface, the first of its kind. The company has since grown on a platform of innovation, transparency and data-based solutions. Housing.com started with the mission to make Real Estate simple. And it has made big strides in that direction. Now, we want to change the Land market BIG TIME.
Land is a separate business unit, a separate brand in the group of companies that Housing is becoming now. Our vision is to make the Global Land market 100% efficient by removing all information asymmetry in the overall Land Ecosystem. The aim is not only to capture the existing market but also to create a very big market by enabling transparency. We are not just building a digital destination but an ecosystem. The most efficient and exhaustive ecosystem that will take care of anything related to Land and land transactions. Over time making the market so friction-less that land can be traded as stocks on the exchange.
Land is 10x more complex and 10x more challenging than anything we have done so far. No one in the world has really put in their minds to make Land simple, simply because it is too difficult. If we do not, probably no one else will. Opportunity is huge and almost unfathomable, but we will have to innovate a lot as there are no established benchmarks. Precisely why we are assembling the best team across the world to work on cutting edge problems.
- Led the content creation projects in the past with hands-on experience in managing content teams preferably for famous consumer facing brands in the past
- A track record of developing content focused campaigns designed to drive awareness and adoption of content and marketing material
- Ability to translate technical complexity into clear, concise business and consumer benefits
- Demonstrated success in working effectively with both internal and external stakeholders
- Preferably from an editorial background with a special flair for storytelling and content writing
- Strong knowledge of consumer technology/internet services
Qualifications: Preferably a post-graduate degree in Marketing, English or Journalism.
- Uncovering new ways and dedicated focus on telling the success stories of Land in a scaled way
- Closely work with other marketing teams and contribute for effective ATL and BTL campaigns
- Ensure the team develops and write world-class marketing materials based on internal/external data and research findings
- Act as content liaison with counterparts to ensure cohesion and scalability for our marketing content and programs
- Work cross-functionally (across research, editorial, marketing, sales, design and other teams) to manage projects effectively and efficiently regarding the content
- Delivering the right content for blogs, ads, product communications, seasonal insights and campaigns
Desired Skills and Qualities:
- Able to think and work in a fast paced and entrepreneurial environment
- Great, positive attitude, high energy, innovative, charismatic, strong work ethic and detail oriented
- Highly collaborative and respectful of others and their contributions
- Great communication skills - strong at public speaking and presenting
- Creative thinking and problem solving skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.