Operations Manager at Housing.com
Views:2304 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Housing.com - AVP - Business - Government Liaison - Land Business Unit (8-14 yrs)
Housing.com is a Mumbai-based Real Estate Portal that aims to provide 360 degree solutions to meet all of its user's real estate needs. The company was founded in 2012 on a map-based home-search interface, the first of its kind. The company has since grown on a platform of innovation, transparency and data-based solutions. Housing.com started with the mission to make Real Estate simple. And it has made big strides in that direction. Now, we want to change the Land market BIG TIME.
Land is a separate business unit, a separate brand in the group of companies that Housing is becoming now. Our vision is to make the Global Land market 100% efficient by removing all information asymmetry in the overall Land Ecosystem. The aim is not only to capture the existing market but also to create a very big market by enabling transparency. We are not just building a digital destination but an ecosystem. The most efficient and exhaustive ecosystem that will take care of anything related to Land and land transactions. Over time making the market so friction-less that land can be traded as stocks on the exchange.
Land is 10x more complex and 10x more challenging than anything we have done so far. No one in the world has really put in their minds to make Land simple, simply because it is too difficult. If we do not, probably no one else will. Opportunity is huge and almost unfathomable, but we will have to innovate a lot as there are no established benchmarks. Precisely why we are assembling the best team across the world to work on cutting edge problems.
- Led or played a key role in establishing business verticals involving government bodies across the country and managing large teams for the same
- Experience of working in the real estate industry with expertise in liaising with government authorities, vendors/contractors for various engagement purposes
- Experience in reviewing Land Survey Report, obtaining all necessary permissions & approvals, worked on different clearances, MOU / POA / Land Development Agreements
- Handled a broad range of responsibilities including: account reviews, regular activity analysis, problem investigation and resolution pertaining to an account
- Knowledge of all file movements/Procedures of Tahsildar office, land uses/zoning regulations and land conversion procedures
- Responsible for formulating strategy for liaising and establish a good ecosystem
- Develop relationships with stakeholder heads and an understanding of the issues they face and how these might be addressed.
- Streamline legal documentation and processes including drafting and vetting
- Oversee and resolve litigation and non-litigation matters of various stakeholders
- Ensure due compliance and minimize risk exposures
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Good communication, presentation and listening skills are a prerequisite
- Thorough knowledge of the real estate sector and its value chain
- Ability to analyse and research information and the laws that govern the industry
- Proactive and strong with analytical skills
- Flair for liaison/ coordination with all agencies
- Strong personality with good influencing skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.