Operations Manager at Housing.com
Views:1878 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:50
Housing.com - AVP - Business - Developers - Land Business Unit - IIM/IIT (6-8 yrs)
Housing.com is a Mumbai-based Real Estate Portal that aims to provide 360 degree solutions to meet all of its user's real estate needs. The company was founded in 2012 on a map-based home-search interface, the first of its kind. The company has since grown on a platform of innovation, transparency and data-based solutions. Housing.com started with the mission to make Real Estate simple. And it has made big strides in that direction. Now, we want to change the Land market BIG TIME.
Land is a separate business unit, a separate brand in the group of companies that Housing is becoming now. Our vision is to make the Global Land market 100% efficient by removing all information asymmetry in the overall Land Ecosystem. The aim is not only to capture the existing market but also to create a very big market by enabling transparency. We are not just building a digital destination but an ecosystem. The most efficient and exhaustive ecosystem that will take care of anything related to Land and land transactions. Over time making the market so friction-less that land can be traded as stocks on the exchange.
Land is 10x more complex and 10x more challenging than anything we have done so far. No one in the world has really put in their minds to make Land simple, simply because it is too difficult. If we do not, probably no one else will. Opportunity is huge and almost unfathomable, but we will have to innovate a lot as there are no established benchmarks. Precisely why we are assembling the best team across the world to work on cutting edge problems.
- Led or played a key role in establishing business verticals involving multiple stakeholders across the country and managing large teams for the same
- Experience of working in the real estate industry especially dealing with real estate developers, builders for various engagement purposes
- Experience in sourcing, establishing network and managing business of key stakeholders in the real estate value chain
- Handled a broad range of responsibilities including: Account reviews, regular activity analysis, problem investigation and resolution pertaining to an account
Experience: 6-8 years of relevant work experience
Qualifications: From IITs/IIMs or any premier institutes of the country
- Responsible for formulating strategy for developers, establish a good ecosystem, manage business related to the stakeholders, all their needs and requirement in our product/service ecosystem
- To manage and enhance the existing portfolio and solicit acceptable new relationships in order to meet the pre-set financial non-financial objectives
- Need to maintain regular links with clients, educate them with relevant products, gather market insights and feedback and ensure their current needs are being met by our company's products
- Constantly get in touch and involve other internal teams who communicate and are related to developer community
- Take end-to-end responsibility across a multitude of spheres, be it Sales, Marketing, Operations planning, Process improvement, Promotional planning in their scope of business area
- Managing a team and delegating the task to ensure the business goals are accomplished
Desired Skills and Qualities:
- Good communication, presentation and listening skills are a prerequisite
- Thorough knowledge of the real estate sector and its value chain
- Leadership and management skills
- Strong Customer Focus
- Extrovert and Entrepreneurial Orientation
- Innovation and Openness to Learning
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.