Operations Manager at Housing.com
Views:2772 Applications:133 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:126
Housing.com - Associate Director - Operations - Land Business Unit - IIM/IIT (7-12 yrs)
Housing.com is a Mumbai-based Real Estate Portal that aims to provide 360 degree solutions to meet all of its user's real estate needs. The company was founded in 2012 on a map-based home-search interface, the first of its kind. The company has since grown on a platform of innovation, transparency and data-based solutions. Housing.com started with the mission to make Real Estate simple. And it has made big strides in that direction. Now, we want to change the Land market BIG TIME.
Land is a separate business unit, a separate brand in the group of companies that Housing is becoming now. Our vision is to make the Global Land market 100% efficient by removing all information asymmetry in the overall Land Ecosystem. The aim is not only to capture the existing market but also to create a very big market by enabling transparency. We are not just building a digital destination but an ecosystem. The most efficient and exhaustive ecosystem that will take care of anything related to Land and land transactions. Over time making the market so friction-less that land can be traded as stocks on the exchange.
Land is 10x more complex and 10x more challenging than anything we have done so far. No one in the world has really put in their minds to make Land simple, simply because it is too difficult. If we do not, probably no one else will. Opportunity is huge and almost unfathomable, but we will have to innovate a lot as there are no established benchmarks. Precisely why we are assembling the best team across the world to work on cutting edge problems.
- Candidates with strong operations background and experience in leading Pan India operations for a large, fast paced organization ideally from a technology focused company
- Experience of working in the real estate industry, or dealing with real estate industry stakeholders for various engagement purpose would be a plus
- Played a key role in setting up and leading Pan India Operations including call center, backend operations, processes & systems, data & quality teams, training, services team etc.
- Must have experience in managing large teams across the country focusing on efficiency and improvement without compromising on time
- Handled a broad range of responsibilities including: process metrics improvements, regular activity analysis, problem investigation, achieving target metrics and resolution pertaining to a team or process
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills to quickly gain shared vision externally and internally in order to move things forward under extremely stringent deadlines
Experience: 7-12 years of relevant work experience in senior including process.
Qualifications: Graduates from Top-tier engineering (IIT) or premier MBA institutes (IIM)
- Establish the complete operations team, ensure KRAs of different teams are defined and streamline day to day operations in line with the business function's requirements
- Managing all the teams under operations vertical and responsible for the end to end process & quality management
- Responsible for involving the business team inputs, all their feedback and requirement in our process/ service ecosystem
- Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services (Process, Customer Service and Finance), through improvements to each function as well as coordination and communication between support and business functions.
- Contribute to organizational and strategic planning processes.
Desired Skills and Qualities:
- Strong operations and project management background
- Good people management & leadership skills
- Good knowledge of the real estate sector and its value chain
- Ability to take initiative and make difficult decisions as and when necessary
- Ability to innovate, strategize, creatively solve problems, exercise good judgment and lead change.
- Extrovert and Entrepreneurial Orientation.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.