Manager Talent Acquisition at HTIC Global
Views:1288 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Houseoftours.com - Head - Travel Operations (6-7 yrs)
About the Company:
A passion for travel and entrepreneurship paved way to form Houseoftours in 2006 in Umm Al Quwain (UAE). With a clear vision laid down houseoftours took off as a travel and tours management company with the mission of being - a partner for your travel needs. Today houseoftours is a holding company diversified in to multiple arenas like Travel, Aviation and Consultancy and all of them with the same simple thought of - understanding our customers need- . It has also spread its presence in multiple locations with offices in Dubai (UAE), Sharjah (UAE), Umm Al Quwain (UAE), Ras Al Khaima (UAE), San Diego (USA) and Cochin (India).
Designation: Head of Travels
- Take the leadership role in managing the travel division which consists of the below three divisions :
1. Corporate travel division 2. Holidays division 3. DMC Dubai division
Both from P&L and brand perspective. The role is expected to develop the business plan matching the goals of the current org and manage, build and guide the team to reach the business plan target.
1. Primary objective is to maintain the year on year revenue growth percentage
2. Introduce and develop new product and services compared to the current service offered
3. Implement new distribution channels, platforms and strategy
1. Constantly motivating the sales and operations team to hit their targets and ensure company profitability;
2. Meeting regularly with team leaders to give them sales figures and plan how they approach their work;
3. Meeting company directors who advise on strategy and finding out about any local issues and future trends;
4. Overseeing the recruitment, selection and retention of staff as well as payroll matters and staff training;
5. Communicating with travel, holiday & sales consultants and providing encouragement, help and advice;
6. Dealing with disciplinary matters and customer complaints.