TA Specialist at HouseJoy
Views:498 Applications:100 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Housejoy - Strategist/Manager - SEO (3-5 yrs)
We are looking for a creative SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Manager.
- Responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building & keyword optimization.
- Strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks.
- Review, Research and implementing changes for organic SEO success.
- Develop a strategy for the improvement of organic search ranking and the maximization of ROI.
- Manage relationships with web developers and marketing teams to properly implement SEO best practices in coding and campaigns.
- Communicate the performance of process improvements to the Management team.
- Monitor and analyze SEO statistics such as redirects, click rate, bounce rate, and others.
Job requirements :
- Good experience in Search Engine Optimization (SEO), data analysis and reporting.
- Experience working with popular keyword tools, web statistics, marketing.
- Experience with Growth Hacking strategies, data analysis and reporting.
- Monitor Social Media performance and take corrective measures to improve.
- Should have worked on-page optimization, Off-page optimization.
- Experience in implementing strategies that increase in-bound traffic.