Decision Maker at HOSINDIA Distributions Pvt Ltd
Views:687 Applications:164 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
House Of Spices - eCommerce Manager (8-10 yrs)
House Of Spices - eCommerce Manager
Job description :
- The eCommerce Manager will be responsible to develop and implement the eCommerce Product strategy for HOS website to drive web sales growth, conversion, and improvements in the customer experience.
- This role will include, but not limited to, functional and customer experience enhancements, collaboration with marketing, merchandising, and ecommerce teams to deliver capabilities that maximize product conversions, expand new customers and retain existing customers.
- The eCommerce Manager is responsible for leading a collaborative cross-functional team (merchandising, content management, ecommerce) to execute ecommerce product content enhancements that meet or exceed online goals.
Essential Functions :
- Driving the sales performance of the eCommerce platform
- Managing and executing promotional campaigns
- Providing insights on customer shopping trends to support assortment selection and identify assortment gaps
- Developing, monitoring, writing and updating product content contained on eCommerce websites/portals.
- Developing subject matter expertise in assigned product categories and taking ownership of daily business administration on assigned accounts.
- Cultivating standards, systems and best practices for content creation, distribution, maintenance, and new product listings.
- Working with product management, sales, graphics, and other relevant departments to provide updated content for assigned accounts to be shared across eCommerce platforms.
- Possessing a comprehensive understanding of account-specific SEO best practices, pricing policies, media assets, inventory and/or pre-orders.
- Having the ability to multitask, prioritize and successfully meet several deadlines at once while maintaining attention to detail.
- Possessing a strong knowledge of the eCommerce space including competitive strategies, marketing strategies, product development, consumer research, usability best practices and industry trends.
- Ensuring good customer service by addressing and ensuring the timely resolution of customer issues or comments
- Working closely with planning and warehousing team to ensure smooth order fulfilment
- Flexible work timings, US Time zone
Desired skills & experience :
- Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field.
- Prior experience in a similar role. Experience within digital marketing is a plus.
- Overall, 8 to 10 years experience in Marketing with 3 years in a fast-paced, eCommerce business.
- Hands-on experience in managing and maintaining eCommerce websites/portals.
- A creative and strategic thinker with a strong customer orientation.
- Knowledgeable of the e-Commerce space that includes marketing strategies, product development, competitive strategies, consumer research, industry trends and usability best practices.
- Knowledge of various platforms and online sales strategies and can be used to conduct digital sales or website conversions.
- Familiarity with web design and a keen eye to detail.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Analytical and multitasking skills.
- Travel ; Travel is required for this role
- Ethical Practice.
- Problem Solving
- Relationship Management.