Head - HR at House of Rare
Views:793 Applications:210 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:176
House of Rare - Senior Manager - Digital Marketing (8-14 yrs)
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including Meta/ google/ SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media ad strategy
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with Meta and Google teams
- Evaluate emerging technologies.
- Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
Requirements and skills:
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing specially for a fashion brand.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing digital marketing channels.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.