Head - HR at House of Rare
Views:347 Applications:103 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:69
House of Rare - Assistant Manager/Manager - Performance Marketing (4-9 yrs)
A performance marketer is responsible for developing and implementing marketing strategies and campaigns with a focus on driving measurable results and achieving specific performance goals. Their primary objective is to optimize marketing efforts to generate a high return on investment (ROI) and maximize revenue.
Role: Performance Marketer
1. Develop and execute data-driven marketing campaigns across various channels, such as digital advertising, social media, search engine marketing etc.
2. Set clear performance goals and key performance indicators (KPIs) for each marketing campaign, such as conversion rates, customer acquisition costs, and revenue targets.
3. Conduct market research and competitive analysis to identify target audiences, customer segments, and market trends to inform marketing strategies.
4. Collaborate with internal teams, including creative, content, and analytics, to create compelling marketing assets and optimize campaign performance.
5. Implement tracking and analytics tools to monitor and measure the effectiveness of marketing campaigns, providing regular performance reports and actionable insights.
6. Continuously optimize campaigns based on data analysis and performance metrics, including A/B testing, landing page optimization, and audience targeting.
7. Manage marketing budgets effectively, allocate resources efficiently, and make data-driven decisions to maximize ROI.
8. Stay up to date with industry trends, emerging marketing technologies, and best practices in performance marketing, and identify opportunities for innovation and improvement.
9. Work closely with external partners, agencies, and vendors to coordinate marketing activities and ensure seamless execution of campaigns.
10. Stay informed about relevant regulations and compliance guidelines, such as data privacy and advertising standards, to ensure adherence in all marketing activities.
1. Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or a related field.
2. Proven experience in performance marketing, digital advertising, or related roles.
3. Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data, analyze trends, and make data-driven decisions.
4. Proficiency in digital marketing platforms and tools, such as Google Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, Google Analytics, and marketing automation software.
5. Familiarity with performance marketing metrics, such as conversion rates, click-through rates (CTRs), cost per acquisition (CPA), and return on ad spend (ROAS).
6. Excellent communication skills and the ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams.
7. Knowledge of SEO, content marketing, social media marketing, and other digital marketing disciplines is a plus.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.