Team - Corenthum Elan at Corenthum Elan Consulting LLP
Views:433 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Hospital Administrator (7-15 yrs)
Skill And Qualification :
- Masters'/Bachelors' degree in Healthcare administration or relevant field.
- Excellent organizational and time management skill .
- Ability to supervise and train team members
- Problem-solving attitude
Knowledge and Experience:
- Minimum work experience of 10+ yrs of which at least 5+ years as Hospital Administration Manager, Medical Office Manager or related role
- Knowledge of medical terminology and hospital industry
- Hands-on experience with database systems and MS Excel
- Solid understanding of healthcare procedures and regulations
- Familiarity with medical transcription
- It is a Permanent position.
- Location is Gadchiroli
- Manage and supervise daily administrative operations for a 50 bedded Covid Centre.
- Monitor expenses and suggest cost-effective alternatives
- Create quarterly and annual budgets
- Develop and implement effective policies for all operational procedures
- Prepare work schedules
- Maintain organized medical and employee records
- Monitor administrative staff's performance
- Ensure prompt ordering and stocking of medical and office supplies
- Answer queries from doctors, nurses and healthcare staff
- Resolve potential issues with patients
- Stay up-to-date with healthcare regulation