Hopscotch - Senior Manager - Digital & Performance Marketing (7-10 yrs)
Senior Manager - Digital Marketing (Performance)
Location : Bangalore
Experience : 7-10 years
About Hopscotch :
Established in 2012, Hopscotch is India's leading kids fashion brand where aspiration meets accessibility. Founded by Harvard Business School Alumni Rahul Anand and Lisa Kennedy, we are headquartered in Mumbai with an office in China.
With over 3 million monthly active users, Hopscotch is India's largest technology driven, fast fashion kids apparel brand and it continues to grow three folds every year. Using data to foresee future trends, we launch hundreds of new styles daily, giving consumers across the globe access to the latest fashion from across the globe.
Hopscotch is backed by a range of venture investors, including Eduardo Saverin (Co-founder, Facebook), LionRock Capital (Singapore based growth fund), Wei Yan (CTO and co-founder of Diapers.com), and Toivo Annus (CTO and co-founder of Skype).
The work environment at Hopscotch is dynamic and fast paced. We are a team of young, energetic and entrepreneurially driven individuals. We advocate the theory of - freedom within the framework- which means we don- t micromanage. We put great trust in our teams, once strategies and goals are well defined.
Every employee has an equal chance to grow within the organisation. And any individual with a passion for self-development can grow exponentially to a leadership position.
We have a strong team of over 350 employees from diverse backgrounds. Embracing this diversity is what translates into Hopscotch being a progressive and fun environment to work in.
Job Description :
- Responsible for rapidly acquiring and retaining new customers through an aggressive and entrepreneurial approach of constantly testing, measuring and iterating.
- Managing and optimizing new acquisition and retention campaigns across all channels including paid Social, Search, Display, Mobile and Email.
- Continually improve upon both profitability and growth metrics while constantly testing new acquisition and retention channels.
- Closely monitoring, measuring and reporting on paid marketing driven growth; you embrace the quintessential LTV vs. COA equation.
- Prioritizing initiatives leading to the greatest returns for spends
- Working with creative, product and merchandising teams to develop best in class marketing campaigns optimized for conversion, relevance and customer shopping preferences
- Analyze and prepare performance reports and strategy updates for internal stakeholders - you must own the ins and outs of campaign strategy, planning, management, and measurement.
- A/B test landing pages, messaging and multiple user experiences
What You'll Need :
- 5-7 years of work experience in performance marketing
- Cross-functional excellence - work closely with strategy, creative, product to size, develop and scale growth marketing strategies and integrated marketing plans, and measuring marketing campaigns and its effectiveness.
- Knowledge of the digital and mobile app landscape across India
- Great communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively across multipleteams in an ambiguous, fast-changing environment
- Excellent negotiation, quantitative and analytical skills and deep familiarity with marketing CPA, CPC, CPM, ARPU and LTV.
- An understanding of the nuances of both the demand and supply side of a marketplace.
- Preferred - Strong data management skills (SQL)