Hopscotch - Data Analyst (1-3 yrs)
About Hopscotch :
Established in 2012, Hopscotch is India's leading kids fashion brand where aspiration meets accessibility. Founded by Harvard Business School Alumni Rahul Anand and Lisa Kennedy, we are headquartered in Mumbai with an office in China.
With over 3 million monthly active users, Hopscotch is India's largest technology driven, fast fashion kids apparel brand and it continues to grow three folds every year. Using data to foresee future trends, we launch hundreds of new styles daily, giving consumers across the globe access to the latest fashion from across the globe.
Hopscotch is backed by a range of venture investors, including Eduardo Saverin (Co-founder, Facebook), LionRock Capital (Singapore based growth fund), Wei Yan (CTO and co-founder of Diapers.com), and Toivo Annus (CTO and co-founder of Skype).
The work environment at Hopscotch is dynamic and fast paced. We are a team of young, energetic and entrepreneurially driven individuals. We advocate the theory of - freedom within the framework- which means we don't micromanage. We put great trust in our teams, once strategies and goals are well defined.
Every employee has an equal chance to grow within the organisation. And any individual with a passion for self development can grow exponentially to a leadership position.
We have a strong team of over 350 employees from diverse backgrounds. Embracing this diversity is what translates into Hopscotch being a progressive and fun environment to work in.
Role Description :
We are looking for a passionate Data Analyst. The candidate will turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions. The Data Analyst helps support all aspects of analytics initiatives from conception to completion. Right from reporting and visualization to generating insights and building analytical frameworks, the candidate will have the opportunity to see through the entire Analytics life cycle.
Role Responsibilities :
- Analyst should be capable of working independently
- Analyze using statistical techniques and logical reasoning and to interpret results.
- Work with internal clients and provide timely solutions to both new initiatives and business as usual requests.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to manage data logistics - including data transfers, understanding data structures, business rules, business processes and problems etc. - to enable project execution
- Provide business users Visual Analyses and interactive Dashboards to help them analyze and explore data
- Use SQL/R/Python programming, in the execution of data analysis that will contribute to the final project deliverables
- Conceptualize KPIs to measure, track and benchmark performance in various aspects of business.
- Assist stakeholders and senior members in analytical algorithm development.
- Translate business requirements and hypotheses to successful analyses and insights to aid business decision making.
- Appropriately own and account for the timeliness and quality of all assignments
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Actively participate in discussion meetings for problem solutioning
- Bachelor's degree in Math, Stats, Computer Science, Engineering or Related Field
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in Analytics
- Proven logical and quantitative ability
- Proficiency in SQL
- Experience in R or Python would be given preference
- Working knowledge or various Statistical and ML models would be an advantage
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.