HR Manager at Homexchange Limited
Views:451 Applications:83 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:67
HomeXchange - Associate - Legal - Real Estate (3-10 yrs)
Legal Associate - Real Estate Industry
Key Responsibilities :
- Independently draft, manage, review, and negotiate a contracts and documents with stakeholders - customers, developers, banks, investors and all stakeholders.
- Good knowledge in legal aspects relating to various Labor Laws, POSH, Shops and Establishment Legislations, Contract Labor (Regulation and Abolition) Act etc.
- Manage legalities and regulatory compliance in the purchase, and sale of property.
- Liaison with external legal agencies for residential transaction as per business requirements ; reviewing of purchase, sale, registration etc.
- Experience in Power of Attorneys, Sale deeds, NOCs, waiver agreements etc.
- Be the first point of contact on legal issues arising in relation to the business.
- Keep a file of important legal documents and fulfill other administrative duties.
Minimum Requirements :
- 3+ years of experience in startups or dynamic environment.
- Experience in contract negotiations, drafting, redlining, reviewing etc.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to liaise with internal and external stakeholders.
- Attention to detail and ability to maintain integrity.
- Self motivated with excellent negotiation and presentation skills.