Senior Manager - Human Resources at HomeLane.com
Views:1342 Applications:379 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
HomeLane.com - Senior Manager/AGM - Talent Acquisition (7-10 yrs)
At HomeLane, we are building the world's most trusted & customer-centric home interiors brand. By organizing an otherwise unorganised home interiors industry, which includes designers, carpenters, installers and painters, we deliver a delightful and hassle-free experience to new homeowners, with highly predictable costs, timelines and quality. Thanks to our tech-empowered teams, who are committed to delivering efficiency at every step, HomeLane was voted as the best interiors brand in 2020 by the Economic Times.
Today, HomeLane operates in 14 cities - Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Kolkata, Pune, Coimbatore etc. to mention a few, where we have delivered 15000+ homes since 2014! HomeLane has also raised about $54 Million in venture funding from marquee investors like Stride Ventures, Sequoia Capital, Accel Partners, Aarin Capital and JSW Ventures.
Designation - Senior Manager / AGM - Talent Partner
Reporting to - Vice President - Human Resources
HomeLane is looking for a seasoned Talent Acquisition (TA) leader for leading technology & non-technology hiring teams in India. The TA leader would own staffing across multiple tech businesses in India and be involved in creating talent strategies to help us hire top talent.
- We need a seasoned recruiting leader who can build an overall TA strategy for the site and partner with various stakeholders (HRBPs-, Campus, Branding Finance, Ops etc.) to stabilize and grow these businesses in the complex business environment. The Senior Staffing manager would manage and drive change for the site both from business strategy as well as people stand point. S/he will create customized sourcing strategies that scale, lead teams to build quality talent pipelines, and drive sourcing strategy recommendations for critical technical roles.
- The right leadership candidate must be able to effectively provide thought leadership, set benchmarks, analyze data/metrics, and understand how to prioritize to hit all customer SLAs. S/he will thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, bring the ability to roll up his/her sleeves, work hard, have fun, and get the job done.S/he will have a reputation for being exceptional at building market intelligence, prioritization, and understanding the value of providing exceptional recruiting services that scale.
- 7 - 10 years of Prior experience in managing Tech recruiting teams in a matrixed global organization
- Should have led a team of recruitment managers and senior recruiters in the past
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, along with good negotiation skills
- Ability to Influence leaders in taking complex decisions for the organization
- Ability to partner effectively with global recruiting teams, HR business partners and other functional leaders
- Possess strong analytical skills with the ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team Should be able to independently work on critical open positions
- 7 - 10 years of work experience, with at least 3 years experience in leading teams
- People leadership experience with a proven ability to coach and develop and groom talent
- Experience on volume hiring desired
- Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team leader and member