Senior Manager - Human Resources at HomeLane.com
Views:1282 Applications:149 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:67
HomeLane.com - Recruitment Specialist (2-4 yrs)
Candidates from Bangalore Preferred.
- The key for us has always been hiring smart people - Bill Gates
We are focused on building user experiences, around our employees and around our customers. A good part of the role will operate from an outside-in perspective. It is an individual contributor role - focusing on hiring and an awesome candidate experience. Folks with start-up background preferred
- This role will excite anyone - who likes to operate independently and doesn't have a restricted job responsibility. We'd encourage folks to try their hand at other aspects of HR too without losing focus on the job at hand.
- Your contribution will be essential to our Next Generation Service initiatives in employer branding, process improvement, social media awareness, diversification of selection tools, etc. Your new ideas are always listened to.
- The position includes duties such as: posting and advertising jobs, reviewing job descriptions, screening online applications, scheduling interviews, collecting personnel documentation, conducting reference checks, negotiating offers and proactively building HomeLane's talent pipeline
- This position is responsible for thorough execution of HomeLane's recruiting process for assigned searches, and requires an eye for detail, a passion for finding top talent, and an ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
Skills - Selection, Talent Mapping, Salary Negotiations, E Recruitment, Candidate Management, Creative Sourcing, Headhunting, Campus Recruitment, Recruitment
Salary Offered : 6-7 LPA