Manager - Talent Acquisition and HRBP at Homelane.com
Views:1039 Applications:206 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
HomeLane - Executive/Senior Executive - Human Resource Management (1-4 yrs)
At HomeLane, we are building the world's most trusted & customer-centric home interiors brand. By organizing an otherwise unorganized home interiors industry, which includes designers, carpenters, installers and painters, we deliver a delightful and hassle-free experience to new homeowners, with highly predictable costs, timelines and quality.
Today, HomeLane operates in more than 14 cities - Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai, NCR, Pune, Coimbatore, Visakhapatnam, Mysore, Kolkata to mention a few where we have delivered 11000+ homes since 2014! For more details please click here.
- You will undertake a wide range of HR activities. The goal is to ensure the HR department's operations run smoothly and effectively to deliver maximum value to the organization as a whole.
- You will Manage candidate experience in collaboration with Talent Acquisition team
- Conduct smooth onboarding of employees
- Ensure every new joiner undergoes HR induction
- Organize proper functional induction for new joiners in coordination with business stakeholders
- Conceptualize and implement employee engagement initiatives
- Drive HR initiatives across the organization in collaboration with HRBPs
- Conduct and analyze employee surveys
We are looking for someone
- With fantastic knowledge of HR functions and best practices
- Who has strong bias for action and problem solving skills
- With excellent written and verbal communication skills
- With meticulous attention to details and has the ability to drive initiatives independently
- Who is enthusiastic to learn and develop new skills
Salary offered: 6-8LPA