Manager-Talent Acquisition and HRBP at Homelane.com
Views:1133 Applications:270 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
HomeLane - Creative Marketing Role (5-10 yrs)
At HomeLane, we are building the world's most trusted & customer-centric home interiors brand. By organizing an otherwise unorganised home interiors industry, which includes designers, carpenters, installers and painters, we deliver a delightful and hassle-free experience to new homeowners, with highly predictable costs, timelines and quality. Thanks to our tech-empowered teams, who are committed to delivering efficiency at every step, HomeLane was voted as the best interiors brand in 2020 by the Economic Times.
Today, HomeLane operates in ten cities - Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Kolkata, Pune, Coimbatore, Mysore, Vizag and NCR, where we have delivered 15000+ homes since 2014! HomeLane has also raised about $54 Million in venture funding from marquee investors like Stride Ventures, Sequoia Capital, Accel Partners, Aarin Capital and JSW Ventures.
Why join Marketing at HomeLane?
- We believe in making interiors easy for our customers. Our talented in-house team along with other members in the brand marketing team have worked hard on building a strong brand in the interiors category. As the creative lead, you will get to steer the brand perception among our audience. Every individual in the team works towards experimenting and innovating, bringing the best ideas to life.
Role and Responsibilities -
- Own and lead all things related to creative communication for the brand
- Lead the in-house creative team of copywriter and graphic designers, and external design agencies.
- Create and manage all marketing communications developed by the in-house team such as Digital ads (both static and video), offline ads and collaterals.
- Create innovative designs and communication to ensure it appeals to the relevant Target audience, across digital and retail.
- Understand cross functional communication requirements and manage stakeholders expectations.
- Breakdown creative briefs to deliver marketing assets to relevant stakeholders.
- Create visually rich creatives across mediums that help achieve the business goals.
- Ensure consistency across all designs, as per brand guidelines and make sure the same is maintained across all mediums.
- Manage timely delivery of all campaigns to the respective stakeholders with minimal revisions to the creative, before approval.
- Lead and inspire the team to deliver creative output in time-sensitive environments.
Preferred Skills :
- 5+ years of experience in brand design/advertising
- Prior experience at a startup is preferred
- Great design aesthetics
- Must have handled a diverse team of Copywriters and graphics designers
- Working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign etc is a plus
- Existing portfolio of work
- Self-starter, hustler, result-oriented