Manager - Talent Acquisition and HRBP at Homelane.com
Views:3475 Applications:1097 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:123
HomeLane - Business Analyst/Senior Business Analyst - IIT/NIT/IIIT (2-5 yrs)
Industry : Business Intelligence
Skills : R/Python, Statistical Modeling, Data Mining, SQL
Role description :
- As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for helping the team track- how well we are doing in acquiring customers and delivering the best-in-class experience. In this highly visible role, you will provide reporting, analyze data, make sense of the results and be able to explain what it means to key stakeholders.
- As a successful candidate, you will be an expert in analyzing large & diverse data sets and have exemplary communication skills. You will need to be a self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment. You will need to be able to think big while paying careful attention to detail.
- In addition to providing valuable insight into our customers, you will work extensively with the Business Unit Heads across cities, Heads of Marketing, Design, Pricing & Growth and
- Tech & Product Management.
- You will work extensively with data & hypotheses, create clear and effective reports and data visualizations, and partner with the business team to answer key business questions. You will also have the opportunity to display your skills in the following areas:
- Define requirements for reporting, customer behavior, and technical performance metrics, and work with technical teams and product managers to integrate into our development schedules
- Identify opportunities to improve metrics and define reports that provide senior stakeholders with clear visibility to business performance
- Own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to drive key business decisions
- Develop, implement, and automate processes to collect and manage usage data from multiple sources
- Partner with internal and external market research teams to analyze our customers and the competitive environment
- Derive insights from customer feedback and usage data and provide input into new product development
Basic Qualifications :
- Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, related technical field, or equivalent work experience.
- 2-4 years of years of relevant work experience in consulting, analytics, data engineering, business intelligence, market research or related field (experience in consumer-facing industry preferred)
- Experience gathering business requirements, using industry standard business intelligence tools to extract data, formulate metrics and build reports
- Experience using SQL, ETL and databases in a business environment with large-scale, complex datasets
- Proven track record of successful communication of analytical outcomes through written communication, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- Experience with statistical modeling and analyzing large data sets using Python or R
- Experience with data visualization using Tableau or similar tools