CMO at Homelab Designs Pvt Ltd
Views:1993 Applications:240 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Homelab - Manager - Operations & Business Development (3-4 yrs)
Role : Manager - Operations & Business Development
A well rounded business development executive with a strong desire to change the way spaces are utilized. Must showcase proven expertise in a startup that has been involved in the furniture space or one that has been in the home design and development space. The individual will closely work with top management.
Responsibilities include :
- Setting up systems and processes in the organisation and creating partnerships with designers/consultants/vendors to interacting with clients and overseeing execution of projects.
- To help in projects co-ordination, logistics, headhunting, procurement of resource and management.
- Excellent negotiation skills
Business development :
- To assist in marketing, presentation, conference organisation and implementation.
- Develop new contacts, Liaise and build relationships with customers, suppliers, contractors
- Management of the full sales cycle
Project management :
- Take responsibility for client satisfaction for all work conducted by Homelab/or its subcontractors and to assist in deal making and signing contracts with suppliers
- Work with teams and subcontractors to ensure everyone understands the project, to ensure delivery to the client on time and within agreed budgets
- Excellent interpersonal skills to engage effectively with clients, vendors and internal teams
- Strong communication skills, ability to convey complex ideas effectively and efficiently
- Strong understanding and demonstated aptitude of management principles
- Minimum 3 to 4 years of work experience
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.