HR at Homekraft Infra
Views:2175 Applications:185 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Homekraft Infra - Assistant General Manager - Legal (5-15 yrs)
- Drafting & vetting of all kinds of Agreement, MOUs, Sale Deeds, Lease Deeds, Collaboration Agreements, Joint Venture Agreements, Structuring of Investments, GPAs/SPAs, Share Subscription Agreements, Development Agreements, Commercial Agreements, etc.
- Handling all legal disputes & litigation, coordinating with the external counsels, assisting in drafting of petitions, writs, suits, appearing in the courts on behalf of the company and undertaking the strategy aspects of litigations
- Implementing policies ensuring adherence to laws, rules & regulations lay down by Companies Act, 1956 & 2013
- Undertaking assessment, determination & mitigation of legal & enterprise risk, development of tool & legal checklist, monitoring the legal compliance calendar and reporting the same to the Audit Committee & Board.
- Developing strategies to manage contracts & litigation so as to minimise exposure of the company to claims and litigation.
- Keeping track of existing laws & changes to laws & rules governing securitisation & assets reconstruction activities
KEY PERFORMANCE MEASURES :
- Independently handling legal and compliance
- Effectively resolving legal issues
- Conducting due diligence for all deals, highlighting concern areas and recommending risk mitigation strategies/options
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.