Assistant Manager - HR at Homekraft Infra Pvt. Ltd.
Views:438 Applications:148 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Homekraft - Assistant Manager - Company Secretary (5-9 yrs)
Position: ASSISTANT MANAGER - COMPANY SECRETARY
Reports To: GM Investments
Job Level: AM
Location: Noida, India
Position Type: Full-Time
- Lead and provide corporate secretarial support and ensure the Company's compliance with the provisions of the Companies Act 2013.
In this capacity, the person is accountable for
- Statutory Compliance Management
- Filing of Minutes, resolution, reports with ROC
- JV/SPV/PE/FDI matters
- All kind of legal drafting and negotiations.
- CS & LLB with at least 5-9 year's relevant experience in legal and secretarial matters preferably from a real estate / Infrastructure industry.
- Relationship management & negotiation skills in liaising with government departments, regulatory authorities & external agencies
- Skilled in drafting resolutions, conducting board and shareholders meetings, preparing minutes.
- Skilled in Drafting and Vetting of various Commercial Agreements.
- Knowledge and Experience in Legal Documentation and Security Creation for Bank Borrowings/ Project Finance/ Debt Finance; as well as Legal Documentation and Compliances for Raising Equity/ Private Equity/ Private Placement of Equity.
- Knowledge of real estate laws and latest changes.
- Should have proficiency in English - written and spoken.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and powerpoint.
Nice to have :
Knowledge of RERA
- Statutory compliances with company law, RERA, and other general corporate legislations
- Coordinate company meetings, manage proceedings and draft minutes of the same in a timely manner. Ensure maintenance of all documentation as per statutory requirements.
- Handling secretarial activities such as compliances as per the provisions of Companies Act, 2013, preparing of agenda, board minutes/AGM/EGM & committee minutes, liaising with ROC, RD, M.C.A, National Company Law Tribunal, assisting in project loan, company incorporation, change of the name of the company, etc.
- Ensure effective maintenance of statutory registers, records etc. Dealing with lenders and investors; and issues of securities shares, debentures
- Ensure all necessary legal documentation of forms/returns such as, filing of annual accounts, annual returns and other returns and forms with the Registrar of Companies and other statutory bodies
- Compliance with rules for director's appointment and remuneration.
- Compliance with rules for inter-corporate borrowings and investments.
- Ensure compliance / follow up on all decisions of the Board.
- Drafting & vetting of different types of legal documents, agreements, MOUs, POAs, shareholders agreements, investment agreements, and land acquisition agreements, etc.
- Drafting & vetting of all kinds of Agreement, MOUs, Sale Deeds, Lease Deeds, Collaboration Agreements, Joint Venture Agreements, Structuring of Investments, GPAs/SPAs, Share Subscription Agreements, Development Agreements, Commercial Agreements, etc.
- Handling all legal disputes & litigation, coordinating with the external counsels, assisting in drafting of petitions, writs, suits, appearing in the courts on behalf of the company and undertaking the strategy aspects of litigations
- Implementing policies ensuring adherence to laws, rules & regulations lay down by Companies Act, 1956 & 2013
- Undertaking assessment, determination & mitigation of legal & enterprise risk, development of tool & legal checklist, monitoring the legal compliance calendar and reporting the same to the Audit Committee & Board.
- Developing strategies to manage contracts & litigation to minimize exposure of the company to claims and litigation.
- Keeping track of existing laws & changes to laws & rules governing securitisation & assets reconstruction activities
- Legal due diligence for acquisition of land pre-acquisition and post-acquisition
- Legal due diligence for acquisition of business/entities
- Physical and online searches of documents and completing all the formalities relating
- to obtaining of certified true copies.
- Dealing with lawyers and briefing them on legal issues for their opinion/advice.
- Liaison with government bodies as required.
#Homekraft values its highly talented employees and offers the ideal climate for innovative, motivated, and proactive individuals with diverse backgrounds.
Homekraft is a modern take on Real Estate. We do not just build houses but deliver homes which are value for money and encapsulates the need of a modern family. Being an ATS company, we take pride in the quality that we deliver. One of our primary focus areas is quality of construction which is backed by the vision of creating value for the perspective homeowner. The team comprises of highly experienced professionals and our systems and SOP are designed to create complete transparency in all transactions.
Please find us at www.homekraft.in