Talent Acquisition at Home Credit
Views:2022 Applications:122 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Home Credit - Senior Manager - Treasury (7-14 yrs)
The position holder shall be responsible for assisting the treasury leadership for arranging various short term and long term funding and execution of all products documentation.
- Prepare analysis of instruments and alternatives and identify optimal approach
- Understand investment policies and funding strategy and recommend approaches that optimize results within policy/strategy
- Handle direct placement of commercial paper and NCD issuances. Have frequent dealings with investors about company and CP and NCD Programmes of the company
- Manage moderately complex treasury projects and support executing banks' documentation in a timely manner
- Identify and raise funds from various Banks, effective Fund management and forex management, Renewal of existing limits, Arranger Management and Bank Compliances
- Work with middle office team to provide company data to credit rating and interact with credit rating agencies like India Ratings, CARE, CRISIL, etc.
Required Candidate profile
- 7 - 10 years of experience for CA/MBA or 10 to 15 years for Graduates in treasury and funding
- Experienced in financial modelling
- Should have overall experience in dealing with banks and corporate finance, negotiations on banking products, knowledge on options pricing and overall Credit & Debt markets
- Experience in handling all treasury products (borrowings) documentation and compliances