Manager - Talent Acquisition at Home Credit
Views:551 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Home Credit - Senior Manager - SAS Implementation (5-10 yrs)
We have an URGENT OPENING for Sr. Manager - SAS Implementation
The SAS Administrator would need to have at least 5+ years of product implementation and administration of SAS BI, DI and Analytics. The SAS Platform Administrator provides operational enhancements, maintenance, installation and support SAS platform. This includes providing SAS platform security management, SAS application and underlying infrastructure support and ensuring processes are aligned with tactical and strategic information management initiatives.-
The SAS Platform Administrator serves as liaison between the SAS Developers and enterprise infrastructure support teams to ensure appropriate delivery of technology solutions (performance tuning, data modelling, capacity and utilization, backups, disaster recovery, user support, training and documentation) in accordance with business requirements and objectives.-
The SAS Platform Administrator also ensures the platform is positioned for compliance with IT policies and standards and agreed upon service levels.-
- Ensures the overall health of the SAS platform.
- Provide leadership and direction as it relates to design and implementation for the SAS platform
- Technical Lead single point of contact for all SAS related projects and activities.
- Establish best practices for administering and loading sources of data
- Oversee, recommend and implement appropriate solutions and enhancements to ensure an improvement in system reliability and performance
- Assist in performance tuning of the systems and servers
- Create SDLC documentation and ensure alignment to overall SDLC and Change Management processes
- Provide solution assistance to insure that the most appropriate SAS technology is selected to satisfy the business requirement and to provide user assistance during early phases of the project lifecycle.
- Contribute to the development of standards and operating procedures for the SAS environments
- Evaluate and recommend new tools and methodologies to assist with change management and suggest upgrades of the SAS environment as necessary
- Manage and track SAS products inventory and license updates for SAS servers and end users
- Responsible for providing SAS technical support to end users and implementing new SAS technical solutions including
- SAS product expertise - Administrative.
- SAS product expertise - General Product.-
- Customer services & communication
- Infrastructure (server and database) and network proficiency
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or equivalent experience
- Solid understanding of Data Warehousing and analytics concepts
- Candidate must have at least 5 years extensive SAS programming experience.
- Experienced project management competency; scope and requirements management, risk management and control, excellent project communications and change management and upward feedback is required
- Have excellent interpersonal, verbal and written skills and the ability to interact with all level of stakeholders, support personnel, and clients
- Strong documentation, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Minimum 5 years experience in installing, configuring, and maintaining SAS Application Server software; and as a system administrator working with established change management processes
- Active participation in infrastructure architecture, such as hardware sizing, effort estimation and security