Sr. Manager - HR at Home Credit India Finance Private Limited
Views:1208 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Home Credit - Senior Manager - PMO (8-10 yrs)
To provide PMO support for portfolios or programme or projects
Key responsibilities/duties :
- Control of compliance of Project execution with Project Management practices and methodologies
- Analytical, organizational and methodological assistance to PM, BPM and Project Sponsor
- Project Management training for employees
- Managing the knowledge base of Lessons Learned on projects of the Company
- Control quality of the project tasks/ outputs within different project phases
- Execute and lead Project Steering Committee on regular basis
- Management and Coaching of new Team Members (Project Managers)
- Tracking the Delivery Milestones of each project within the SLA's defined
- Preparing Schedule and Effort Variance for each Project
- Publishing weekly and monthly reports to various stakeholders and preparing delivery dashboard for all respective stakeholders
Experience and expertise:
- 8-10 years of relevant experience
- Proven track record of successfully delivering significant business projects
- Experience of managing cross-functional project teams
Skills and Knowledge :
- Extensive knowledge of project / portfolio reporting and experience in project planning
- Sharp understanding of project management methodology, tools and techniques and translating the same into speedy and viable action.
- In depth experience in a the professional project environment or portfolio office/matrix management structure
Personal characteristics :
- Good relationship management skills including stakeholder management
- Ability to handle multi-disciplinary teams on day-to-day basis
- Clear and confident communicator with high standards of both spoken and written English.
- Proven ability to juggle priorities, multi- task and flawlessly execute at speed.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.