Manager at Home Credit India Finance
Views:3126 Applications:224 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Home Credit - Senior Manager - Payment Channels - Loan Disbursement Process (4-5 yrs)
Senior Manager - Payment Channels
Summary : Looking for an experienced candidate with proficiency in loan disbursement processes. Candidate should be deft at managing & leading teams in successful running process operations coupled with experience in developing procedures, service standards for business excellence; possess in-depth knowledge of the disbursement and reconciliations in NBFC operations. Experience in financial services sector is a big plus point.
Job Responsibilities :
- Manages the daily disbursement operations by verifying the transaction files.
- Manages the reconciliations of all the disbursement channels.
- Establish and maintain an efficient and productive working environment within the department based on continuous and effective staff communication.
- Responsible for payment disbursement to partners/Client. Needs to ensure team does complete checks before disbursing the payments.
- Clear understanding of payment platforms like NEFT, RTGS, IMPS, UPI etc. and interacting with the banks and partners to improve accuracies and efficiencies in disbursement and reporting activities.
- Communicate with management team to coordinate system and control activities related to loan disbursement and monitoring.
- Manages outgoing payments of al the products CD, TW, CASH LOAN, ACL, HCPAY etc.
- Manages all the vendors associated with outgoing payments.
- Manages all the reports related to outgoing payments.
- Implementation of new features/ Channels.
Desired Profile :
- Graduate/PG, preferably Bcom/MS from reputed institution
- Experience working with different accounting software, Excel and PowerPoint
- Possesses knowledge of different payment systems of Indian Banks.
Who should join? :
- Ambitious and eager to learn and implement the skill set.
- Able to adapt to changing business conditions
- Should ideally have 4-5 years of work experience
- Explore the expertise further in NBFC domain