HR at Home Credit India Finance Private Limited
Views:488 Applications:102 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:87
Home Credit - Senior Manager - Fund Raising (6-9 yrs)
- Raise funds through securitization. Manage the relationship with various Rating Agencies, Banks, Mutual funds & trustees. Ensure compliance for documentation, timely reporting, MIS & remittances.
- Managing relationship with the Banks & Institutions for raising Debt including the Securitization route
- Liaison with Rating Agencies, Arrangers, Legal Advisors & Due Diligence Auditors for funding related activities.
- Co-Ordinating with legal team for closure of funding related documents and agreements.
- Responsible for various MIS & reports for both internal analysis or to be provided to Rating Agencies, Investors & Alliance partners.
- Effectively management of remittance process & ensuring timely closure of the pools
Desired to have areas:
- Have managed banking relationships and raised funding from banks/ financial institutions.
- Preferably from NBFC/ Banks.
- Ability to drive and influence.
- Negotiation skills
- Strong communication skills
- Have experience of securitization transaction.
- MBA with 6+ years of experience in Fund raising.