Manager - TA at Home Credit India Finance Pvt Ltd
Views:3257 Applications:600 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Home Credit - Senior Manager - Financial Planning & Analysis (3-8 yrs)
The incumbent will be Responsible for preparing financial Model for banking environment and monitoring the regulatory environment for compliance. Ideal candidate will be spear-heading the Company's financial quarterly forecast, annual budgeting process, operating plan variance analysis and special projects.
S/he will provide financial consulting and strategic support to senior management including preparing board presentations, financial presentations, capital expenditure analysis, industry/peer group comparisons, new business opportunities, acquisition analysis and other projects requested by senior anagement. This function acts as the analytical engine of the company to provide insights and support optimal business decision making.
This individual will be an important partner to the executive team and operating partners with value added analytics
- Regularly interacts with executives and/or major customers. Interactions frequently involve special skills, such as negotiating with customers or management or attempting to influence senior level leaders regarding matters of significance to the organization.
- Profitability Analysis - large and complex departments/areas:
- Evaluate and Analysis the profitability of new products and recommend your views to enhance company profitability keeping other business parameters in mind.
- Timely evaluate the existing product performance and recommend the change if required to improve the business
- Person has to work closely with business unit to create a real and active partnership with both operations and management.
- Person has to provide real time support and add value that will assist in decision making.
- Finalizing pricing of product in discussion with marketing team for new and existing customers.
- Recommendation based on analysis to enhance profitability of the company.
- Monthly profitability report and forecast for next quarter maintaining forecast accuracy
- Design & creation of reports that can be used by departments to review their performance and take corrective measures accordingly
- Good at math
- Experienced with financial modelling and analysis, financial reporting (management)
- Expert at MS Excel, SQL is an added advantage
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Experience required- 3-8 years.
- MBA/PGDM (Finance)/CA.
- Very good knowledge of excel/advance excel.
- Must be willing to work with deadlines and stretch time if required.
- Prior experience in financial modeling.
Who should join
- If you are willing to face new challenges and want to apply your knowledge for growth / future of company, then Home Credit can give you this opportunity.
- Ability to understand business needs diagnose performance issues, and develop recommendations through combination of data analysis and business critical thinking
- Ability to prioritize goals to meet business objectives and work under pressure and multi-task in a fast-paced environment-
- Drive for results; Thought clarity; Attention to detail; Mentorship capabilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - ability to liaison with cross functional groups, present results to senior leaders, create effective presentations