Manager at Home Credit India Finance
Views:1604 Applications:195 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Home Credit - Senior Manager - Employee Communication (10-14 yrs)
The purpose of the job is to think, create and manage employee communications based on the organisation's goal and EVP and build a cohesive work culture
Key Responsibilities :
- Planning communication campaigns for different internal stakeholders
- Developing communication calendar & timely implementation
- Develop an employee engagement plan in sync with EVP through internal and external associations
- Working with all functions in developing campaigns/communications in line with function's objective. adhering to employee guidelines.
- Establish and manage Internal communication committee "Squad", across key functions, including, but not limited to: Sales, HR, Operations, Collection, CRM, Ombuds office, Security, and assure information sharing. Conduct regular meetings and promote the "Squad" within organisation.
- Establish a cyclic mechanism for feedback and monitoring the success and relevance of employee communication and engagement
- Create and drive campaigns to consistently and effectively communicate key messages such as company vision, values, mission and branding initiatives internally.
- Guiding creative teams of other functions on visual representation of a communication concept, ensuring adherence to brand guidelines
- Creating and managing internal events
- Content (largely Hindi and English) writing for internal campaigns, blogs, newsletters, presentations etc.
- Adapting to new communication platforms and utilising them for effective communication.
- Developing new opportunities of engaging the employees
Desired Skils :
- Preferably Master's degree in English /Mass Communication
- 10+ years of experience in Internal/ Marketing Communications/ Event management role
- Worked in similar kind of a role in an organization with large and widespread employee base
- Strong understanding of creative and visual development
- Should be strategic thinker and a quick adapter
- Knowledge of social media and intranet communication will be an advantage
- Understanding of creative writing
- Ability to conceptualize, design and implement communications strategies, campaigns or programs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and a good team player
- Ability to work with cross functional teams