HR at Home Credit India Finance Private Limited
Views:672 Applications:147 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:102
Home Credit - Senior Manager/AVP - Fund Raising & Securitization (6-12 yrs)
Objective : Raise funds through securitization. Manage the relationship with various Rating Agencies, Banks, Mutual funds & trustees. Ensure compliance for documentation, timely reporting, MIS & remittances.
Key Responsibilities :
- Managing relationship with the Banks & Financial Institutions for raising Debt including Securitization, term loan & NCD route.
- Liaison with Rating Agencies for the annual rating surveillance exercise
- Manage end to end transaction documentation inter alia including discussion on transaction documents, pre commitment and pre disbursement compliances.
- Manage the due diligence process with external agencies and coordinate on the requisitions with internal stakeholders.
- Management of the internal dashboard and treasury MIS, which shall involve review, validation and updating it on a quarterly basis.
- Preparing the investor presentations and decks for onward discussions with investors and updating it on a monthly/ quarterly basis, as necessitated
Need to have Areas :
- Have managed banking relationships and raised funding from banks/ financial institutions.
- Preferably from NBFC/ Banks.
- Ability to drive and influence.
- Negotiation skills
- Strong communication skills
- Have experience of securitization transaction.
- CA or MBA with 6+ years of experience in Fund raising and Securitization.