Manager - Talent Acquisition at Home Credit
Views:4145 Applications:152 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Home Credit - SAS Campaign Management Analyst (2-4 yrs)
Manage the setting of CRM campaigns based on SAS campaign management solution to support and automate cross-sell, upsell and retention activities of CRM department. Definition, implementation and optimization of CRM campaigns for better customer engagement and improved profitability.
- Liaison with the Business team to understand the new requirements and check feasibility of executing the same using SAS Campaign management tool.
- Set up the campaigns in the SAS CM tool for all the communication channels.
- Organize and actively participate in CRM SAS campaign project UAT by building and verifying the delivery quality
- Support design, development and execution of comprehensive cross sell, retention and growth strategies for existing customers
- Monitor/Track end to end Campaign Performance and profitability and share insights for betterment.
- Ability to analyze and synthesize the available data and extract value-added insights
- Understand & Test Various available features of the SAS CMT UI and core functionalities.
- Keep a check on correct data flow between the sources (DataMart/DWH/Channels) and various Components.
- Help in Planning the migration of existing manual operations to SAS.
- Support in Error Free and accurate CRM Campaign launches both on UAT and Prod Environment.
Basic Qualifications and requirement:
- Engineering degree desirable
- Hands on experience on SAS Campaign Management- tool.
- SQL/Database knowledge
- Knows End to End Campaign management process.
- Campaign Performance Measurement
- Excel / Power Point / Database
Who Should Join ?
- Detail focused
- Able to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Out of the box thinking, able to find creative solutions
- Ability to collaborate and interact effectively
- Logical/Analytical mind-set
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.