Talent Acquisition at Home Credit India
Views:624 Applications:115 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Home Credit - Regional Manager - Business Investigation (7-12 yrs)
This is a supervisory position that involves the oversight of the general day-to-day functions of Business Investigation. This is a Regional Level Role which involves managing multiple tasks falling under Business Investigation.
- Assist and support the Security Head in the development of strategies and processes for processes under Business Investigation.
- Assist in activities related to Business Compliance, Investigations, Skip Tracing, Verification, Interviews, engage/follow up with LEA officials on sensitive cases to ensure accurate information is available in a timely manner.
- Lead/Coordinate actions related to cyber incident response and investigation activities (triage, root cause analysis, forensics, escalations, notifications, communication, etc.); determine severity level of incidents and course of actions to include escalation and communication
- Investigate Fraud/Suspicious cases received from different stakeholders and report them back with conclusion and maintain quality.
- This role also incorporates support to the internal stakeholders (like Sales, Anti-Fraud and Procurement etc.) in a number of key areas like Audits, Business opportunities, Identification of gaps etc. Candidate will also be required to drive key projects for the business line.
- Establish and monitor key risk indicators, as well as implement corrective action plans to mitigate risks.
- Support in formulating Risk & security Management strategy and framework
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns related to company investigation database
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Ensuring adherence to the service levels through Key Performance Indicators such as TAT, quality parameters etc.
- Maintain and enhance Standard Operating Procedures to ensure efficiency across process.
- Responsible for risk assessment and control of fraud detection and prevention strategies, enhancements of processes, and strategy implementation.
- Understand business direction, structure, business trends, operating environment changes.
- Use interview techniques to question internal and external individuals about facts pertaining to matters under investigation.
- Relevant experience of minimum 7 years in security/ fraud investigation / business investigation
- Certification in Fraud Detection will be preferred
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, ability to interact with individuals across departments / functions and with senior level individuals.
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to handle pressure and take right decisions in tense situations
- Ability to work in a professional manner with stakeholders and in accordance with organizational values.