Sr. Manager - HR at Home Credit India Finance Private Limited
Views:3086 Applications:77 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Home Credit - Manager - Specialist - Learning & Development - Soft Skills Training (6-8 yrs)
- Training needs analysis using various platforms including Focus group discussions, surveys, 1 to 1 meetings with business leaders and various other analytical inputs through 360 degree reports and Performance management tool.
- Training delivery for soft skills to Junior and middle management.
- Delivery of induction programs as per the schedule.
- Evaluation of training effectiveness.
- Manage end to end learningcycle in line with the defined learning & development Processes & continuously work towards bringing improvement in the processes.
- Pre & post Training coordination with stakeholders.
- Develop & manage relationship with external vendors.
- Work closely with business stakeholders to understand the issues & provide workable solutions to improve capabilities of employees.
- Coordinate with and participate in development of customized course content with external vendors and internal stakeholders.
Desired Candidate Profile
- MBA / Graduate with 8 - 10 years of experience in delivery of soft skills trainings associated with Learning & Development / Human Resource domain.
- Experience of working in a fast moving environment and an ability to work to deadlines.
- Ability to think out of box to provide fresh and customized solutions to empower people and business.
- Must see the role as a customer and organization focused role.
- Should be highly process oriented & have eye for detail.
- Should be certified for - Train the Trainer- program.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.