Manager - HR at Home Credit
Views:3457 Applications:279 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:149
Home Credit - Manager - Project Management & Process Improvement - CRM Function (5-8 yrs)
A Project and Process Improvement Manager will be responsible for Implementation of CRM projects (e.g. CRM infrastructure, new products or channels) and ongoing improvement of CRM processes in order to increase cross-sell rate, improve effectiveness and overall financial performance of the business.
- Coordinate projects critical to future development of the CRM function, its products and processes (e.g. top-up loans implementation, any regulatory driven changes in process etc.)
- Act as business project manager to design and drive implementation of new cross-functional processes related to CRM through projects
- Drive and set up engine for consistent process improvements basis findings and increase the speed of execution of sales business on ground
- Act as CRM SPOC for any cross-functional projects requiring the involvement of CRM
- Lead projects within the CRM function from both business design and process management perspective
- Manage process improvement in CRM ensuring: our quality parameters are at acceptable levels (cancelations, process turn-around times);
- Creation of new processes and optimization of existing processes for both telesales and digital channel.
- Complaints management for CRM.
- Act as CRM SPOC for Internal Audits and responsible for operational risk management for telesales channel.
- Determining system improvements opportunities and articulate the same in the form of Business requirement document for IT.
- Maintain project and process documentation repository up to date
- Master's Degree required
- 5+ years of direct experience with managing business processes (required)
- Project management & process improvement experience (quality projects or exposure in productivity improvement, cost saving, remodeling & re-engineering, etc.)
- Good business skills include execution of business initiatives from analysis through implementation, management of multiple priorities, effective communication, maturity & stability.
- Finally, the candidate must demonstrate a passion and a desire to be results oriented.
- Prior experience of working in the Financial industry
Who should join?
- Ability to independently design business processes with performance and customer experience in mind
- Ability to diagnose performance issues, design and implement improvements
- Commitment to teamwork and business objectives
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal ability to liaison with cross-functional groups, present results to senior leaders, create effective presentations