Talent Acquisition at Home Credit India
Views:421 Applications:104 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
Home Credit - Manager - POS Verification & Alert Management (5-9 yrs)
The position holder will be responsible for managing the EBIT team and working closely with all verticals of Security- POS, Alert, BI & UnderWriting.
Job Responsibilities :
1. Managing team & ensuring the due tasks are completed as per agreed timelines.
2. Identifying & exploring information from internal/external sources of data which can help in investigation.
3. Proactively identifying & resolving the issues identified from HQ/IT team time to time.
4. Consistently monitoring the performance of triggers based on fraud or business loss & improvisation of those triggers.
5. Ensuring the report/database created for security are maintained effectively & routine checks are done.
6. Proactively analyzing data (customer/portfolio/retailer) to identify fraud trends/potential business loss and raising alerts for POS, Alert & BI.
7. Coordinating cross functionally on reporting key trends identified & getting them implemented for reducing business loss.
8. Timely reporting the monthly metrics to senior management on trigger performance.
9. Establishing rules and procedures for data sharing with top management & internal stakeholders.
10. Regularly assessing & identifying the process of Security to identify scope for digitization.
11. Understanding the requirement & creating In house application for Security verticals for improvement of the process within agreed timelines and regularly monitoring it to ensure the issues reported are resolved in timely manner.
12. Exploring new vendors in market and integrating with them through API for enhancement of process.
Desired Skills :
1. 5+ years of developer, data reporting & management experience preferably in financial services industry.
2. Mandatory experience in advanced SQL Server
3. Proficiency in data maintenance & knowledge of Data Optimization, Visualization, ML, AL models and Reporting tools.
4. Should be skilled in project management & basic statistical methods
5. Excellent communication and collaboration skills
Who should join?
1. If you are willing to face new challenges and want to apply your data knowledge for growth/future of company, then Home Credit can give you this opportunity.
2. Home Credit can provide you platform to show your skills & suggest valuable ideas to company.
3. Opportunity to work in a team of enthusiastic professionals who have good knowledge in this field & willing to work for company.