Manager - Talent Acquisition at Home Credit
Views:887 Applications:163 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Home Credit - Manager - HR Compliance (8-12 yrs)
1) Managing the Compliance Partner teams and ensure timely completion of all the regulatory compliance activities including filling of returns as per the statute for PAN India.
2) Filling of all contributions & remittances under EPF, ESIC, P.Tax and LWF on periodically basis.
3) Facilitating employees in EPF advance, transfers and withdrawals, attestation of claims and statutory forms and attending employees queries.
4) Registrations/amendment/surrender of P.Tax, LWF, ESIC, PF, CLRA, S&CE certificates (for 20 states).
5) Notifying the internal changes to labour authorities (such as company name change, merger, MD change)
5) Updating the PF KYC and ESIC KYC.
6) Monitors compliance & track, report and maintain Compliance Dashboards
7) Coordinate with relevant stakeholders regarding developments/ amendments and implementation of the HR Labour & Compliances.
8) Reporting compliance health of organization on the monthly basis to the Leadership Team.
9) Ensure to maintain compliance register, returns, remittances, contributions for audit and in repository.
10) Ensure to perform approx. 800 compliance task annually.
11) Handling inspections and notice including 7A cases.
12) Applying and obtaining the necessary exemptions from the regulatory authorities.
13) Review of labour legislations and interpretation with help of case laws / Judgements of Courts to avail benefit and implement it.
14) Notifying the vacancies to employment exchange.
15) Return under Statutory Bonus Act including Form A & B.
16) Timely check of the disbursement of maternity benefit to eligible employee.
17) Coordinating for both Internal & external compliance audits and ensure closure.
18) Conduct audit, identify opportunities for improvement in existing policy/procedure, risk mitigation.
Vendor Contract and Invoice Management :
19) Managing HR Ops Vendors and audit of their monthly bills.
20) Closely work with Payroll team to ensure correct MW / PT / LWF implementation.
21) Work in sync with Finance, Legal, TA Team, Onboarding Team
Qualification: MBA in HR and LLB
Experience: 8-12 plus years of experience