Talent Acquisition at Home Credit India
Views:390 Applications:58 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Home Credit - Manager - Data Science (4-8 yrs)
The position holder will be a key pillar standing between business and customers, translating data findings, challenges and processes into data driven product features. S/He will work on a daily basis in a skilled and awesome cross-functional team that will be developing and maintaining the product. S/He will assist the Product Owners and Mobile app business by interpreting internal and external data, providing insights and analytical support to drive customer acquisition, retention, business process, product marketing, on-going and new initiative decisions. S/He is expected to have a holistic analytics overview of the product and all the connected databases.
- Create Scala/Spark jobs for data transformation and aggregation (PySpark preferable)
- Design data processing pipelines, Hadoop development and implementation in Python.
- Translate complex functional and technical requirements into detailed design.
- Analyzing & deploying the ML algorithms that could be used to solve a given problem and ranking them by their success probability
- Exploring and visualizing data to gain an understanding of it, then identifying differences in data distribution that could affect performance when deploying the model in the real world
- Verifying data quality, and/or ensuring it via data cleaning
- Setting up & monitoring the Mobile app KPIs to increase the usage and customer engagement
- Configuring analytical solutions (e.g. Google Analytics) & analyzing insights to support the mobile app product and business strategy
- Providing the requirements and guidelines to developers for an efficient implementation of analytical solutions.
- Working with management to prioritize business and information needs.
- Graduate/Post Graduate in Engineering, BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
- Must have atleast 4+ years of total work experience, + 3 years in data analytics in any e-commerce/marketing organization.
- Prior experience in data analytics/engineering in Fintech-Lending/ B2C /Mobile commerce /e-commerce company
- GCP Cloud Architect or Data Engineering Certification is preferred, exposure to Google Cloud Platform and BigQuery.
- Strong knowledge and experience of reporting packages like Business Objects, Hadoop, databases like SQL.
- Experienced in the implementation & configuration of an enterprise analytics tool in mobile world (Google Analytics 360, Adobe Omniture)
- Experienced in analyzing customer behavior and large datasets generated by mobile app events
- Knowledge and experience in business research, process design and implementation including cooperation with IT.
- Work & training experience from an international environment is an advantage
- Should have strong agility, proactive, drive forward and can-do attitude
- Must have strong communication, interpersonal and analytical skill
- Organized to meet all the requirements in a timely and cost-effective manner
- Should be target orientated, self-managed and a good negotiator
Who should join?
- If you love innovation, entrepreneurship and data driven environment as much as we do, you will find yourself in a great place for your growth. We will provide you with the means, freedom and responsibility to make an impact and make a great name for yourself.
- We are a fast growing multi-national business with robust applications and vast infrastructure and we will do our utmost to help you to get where you want to be in your life.