Manager at Home Credit India Finance
Views:2233 Applications:156 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Home Credit - Lead - Underwriting - Cross Sell Portfolio (8-18 yrs)
- To be responsible for proposal and implementation of changes in the UW process for Cross-Sell portfolio, reporting and monitoring of UW Cross-Sell process, support of Cross-Sell the business.
Job Responsibilities :
1. Minimize default rates together with keeping the approval and eligibility rate on required level for X-sell portfolio.
2. UWI cross-sell process management
3. Proposal for changes in end-to-end cross-sell process including AF, BO, CRM, and Collection.
4. Reporting of all UW steps, manage all UW analysts for X-sell portfolio
5. Communication with other departments (mainly Sales and Finance) to provide inputs for budgeting, pricing, regulators.
Desired Profile :
1. Graduate/Postgraduate degree in any discipline
2. Experience with UW strategies and processes; Credit risk modeling, UW process optimization
3. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
4. At least 8 years of proven experience in data analysis with strong knowledge of analytical tools such as SQL, SAS, etc.
5. Mathematical / Statistical background and a strong sense of numbers
6. Advanced knowledge of MS Office, SQL / Oracle
7. Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Who should join?
The candidate who is able to manage large volumes and plan ahead. Must have excellent interpersonal skills to operate in a multi-cultural environment