Manager - Talent Acquisition at Home Credit
Views:114 Applications:35 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Home Credit - Assistant Vice President - Government Relations (15-18 yrs)
The position will be primarily responsible for the policy-making environment and will support the CCAO on policy participation in external affairs for growth and expansion of company operations and will work to ensure operational continuity and stability. (S)He will be required to build and maintain relations with key policy wings of the Government, Regulator(s), Thinktanks and Trade & Industry bodies with regard to policy making. (S)He plays an important function in proactive planning to enable and improve the long-term environment in which we do business.
Job description :
- Proactively engage and build relations with policymakers, trade associations, industry partners, key opinion forums, think tanks, non-profit groups and others to support policies that will help create/maintain a conducive business environment.
- Work with core teams/businesses to anticipate challenges/obstacles in the regulatory landscape.
- Manage and coordinate policy efforts, outreach programs, and initiatives in alignment with the key business objectives and planned initiatives.
- Consultative papers and advice the company on Public policy initiatives and position papers.
- Develops, orchestrates and implements, outreach strategies and campaigns to positively shape the public policy debate and outcomes to more effectively shape and advance the industry's position on important public policy issues.
- Keep the company well informed on public policy issues, debates and trends and providing proactive advice on the impact and relevance of these issues to the Company's businesses.
- Identifying and mapping key stakeholders and policy makers.
Desired Profile :
- At least 15+ years of professional experience.
- Proven ability and skills to conceive, analyze, develop and execute medium to long-term strategies and campaigns to deal with complex issues of technology, policy and law, involving multiple issues and stakeholders.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills, business acumen and the ability to work efficiently, prioritize workflow, deal with ambiguity, meet demanding deadlines and manage multi-dimensional projects in a fast-paced environment.
- A strong record of being a great team player, dedicated to collective successes with the ability to promote cooperation and facilitate problem resolution in a timely, creative and professional manner.
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills in Hindi and English.
- Exposure of working with senior government officials & in multiethnic diverse organizations.
Who should join :
- Entrepreneurial drive with demonstrated ability to achieve stretched goals,
- Excellent problem- solving aptitude,
- Exceptional people skills,
- Strategic Perspective.