Talent Acquisition at Home Credit India
Views:495 Applications:128 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Home Credit - Assistant Manager - Regional HR (3-6 yrs)
The incumbent will be responsible for regional recruitment and administration of human resources policies, procedures, and programs. S/He will be responsible to manage HR related internal and external communication, identify and prepare development plans and manage all matters related to retention and exit of employees in the region.
- Identifying requirements and managing recruitment activities for sourcing best talent from diverse sources like job portals, professional sites, networking, head hunting, employee references and data bank.
- Ensuring effective execution of the selection process, post joining activities, employee files & Induction for new joiners in the city office.
- Conducting HR Pulse / Skip sessions for mid mass employees
- Working with line managers and employees to address all types of employee relations & employee grievances.
- Recommending employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale and motivation.
- Participation in business floor meetings weekly
- Providing timely and precise reporting on major KPIs.
- Implementing the performance management processes.
- Driving succession discussions with managers and Sr. leaders throughout the year and recommends and influences potential moves/promotions.
- Facilitating and implementing L&D programs (career development, assessment centers and career path implementation) required by local or regional area.
- Managing organizational changes at Regional Level
- PIP initiation, discussion and execution.
- Analyzing data for attrition and retention management thereby providing inputs.
- Conducting Exit Interviews
- Discussing all Asked to Leave cases (Negative BGV, lack of performance, violation of COC, unprofessional behavior, breach of integrity)
- Qualifications: MBA HR (Full Time)
- 3-6 years of experience in HR Generalist role.
- Fluent in Hindi, English & Gujrati (verbal and written), including report writing skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and make decisions under pressure.
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint) and HR systems Communication, articulation and facilitation skills
Salary offered - 8-10 LPA