Talent Acquisition at Home Credit India
Views:407 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Home Credit - Assistant Manager - External Collection (4-8 yrs)
Primary objective is to supervise and manage Field collections team (internal or external agencies), deliver continuous results, drive improvement through initiatives, identify gaps and fix them.
1) Meeting designated targets by actively monitoring bucket efficiencies and recommendations for improvement based on gap analysis
2) Ensuring effective manpower alignment to drive bucket efficiencies
3) Mentoring and coaching of team
4) Daily, weekly review to keep a track of team performance against the target
5) Liaising with support functions to improve team performance
6) Controlling absenteeism and attrition in the portfolio
7) Assisting/driving key projects within the company
8) Empaneling new agencies in areas of business based on needs
9) Ensuring proper quality controls on the set process
1) Field collections experience is must
2) Should have 4+ Years of experience in collections
3) Must have handled a team
4) Must have experience in handling external agencies
5) Must be able to drive the team for higher productivity with efficiency and change as per business requirements.
6) Should be well versed with MS Office applications
Who should join?
1) If you are well organized at work and can manage large volumes and plan ahead
2) If you have excellent interpersonal skills to operate in a multi-cultural environment
3) If you are self-driven to drive results