Sr. Manager - HR at Home Credit India Finance Private Limited
Views:3938 Applications:112 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Home Credit - AM/Manager - Analytics (2-6 yrs)
Key responsibilities/duties :
- Understand, compile and analyze data from various databases and perform statistical analyses
- Analyze data requests and provide guidance and technical assistance on obtaining accurate information from the data warehouse
- Identify key growth indicators and metrics, develop key metrics, enhance reporting and formulate areas of analytic focus to better capture and manage the business performance
- Draft and prepare standard and/or ad hoc reports
- Work with cross-functional analysts, e.g. Finance, Risk and Technology to deliver consolidated results
- Communicating business trends using reports and optimizing reports from time and business requirement focus
- To be successful in this role, the applicant needs to have a combination of good analytical and business skills
- Good analytical skills include: the ability to clearly formulate analytical hypothesis, perform ad-hoc analysis to support it, communicate results clearly, and understand cause & effect relationships.
- Good business skills include: execution of business initiatives from analysis through implementation, management of multiple priorities, effective communication, maturity & stability.
- Finally, the candidate must demonstrate a passion and a desire to be results oriented.
- As part of the Home Credit analytics team, the successful candidate will be responsible for learning, developing, analysing and executing ideas and initiatives designed to achieve business growth
Experience and expertise :
- Degree in Quantitative Fields such as Economics, Engineering, Operations Research, Business, Finance or Mathematics (B.Tech./ M.Tech./MBA/MA preferred)
Educational Qualifications : Master's degree with quantitative/business focus
IT Skills : SAS, Minitab, SPSS, R, MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word etc.), SQL, VBA
Experience : 2+ years in Analytics/Strategy role
Personal characteristics :
- Self starter must be productive with minimal direction
- Ability to work in a fast-paced,cross-functional environment
- Excellent visual design sense regarding clear and accurate presentation of data
- Strong communications / presentation skills, capable of interacting effectively with multiple levels
- Ability to understand business needs, diagnose performance issues, and develop recommendations through combination of data analysis and business critical thinking
- Database understanding experience during college projects
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.