Vertical Manager - Chemical at Boyen Haddin
Views:255 Applications:58 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
HOD - Production - Chemical & Fertilizers (25-30 yrs)
Position : HOD - Production
Location : Kakinada (AP)
Qualifications : B.Tech. (Chemical Engineering)
Age : 45 - 50 years
Languages Known : English is essential. Knowledge in Hindi & Telugu is desirable.
Role & Responsibilities :
- Planning, Managing, and coordinating all the activities of the Department.
- Studying and implementation of modifications needed for Safety and Reliability. Will ensure all the issues are taken up for the Planned Shutdowns and Plant turnarounds to ensure plant reliability.
- To identify areas of improvement and implement measures for reduction of Specific Energy Consumption & to take up Productivity improvement Measures.
- Identifying possible risks/hazards well in advance and guiding / planning for safe execution of the critical jobs.
- Co-ordinating with all the departments and ensures the onstream days of plants and plant integrity.
- Ensuring timely dispatch of the Product and liaise with marketing Department for the same.
- Conducting root cause analysis for in-house quality problems, if any.
- To carryout Risk Assessment Studies/Hazop Studies and implement Risk mitigation measures.
- Approval of purchase/service orders as per the financial authorities defined from time to time.
- Capital Budget monitoring of Production Department apart from managing the revenue budget in a cost-effective manner to achieve the target in all key result areas.
- Will authorize the guidelines for emergency handling procedures and department manual defining the roles and responsibilities.
- Working to ISO 9001 series of Quality Management, EMS 14001, OHSAS 18001, Process Safety Management System (PSMS) & RC-14001 standards..
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.