Vertical Manager - Chemical at Boyen Haddin
Views:177 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
HOD - Mechanical Maintenance - Chemical & Fertilizers (18-20 yrs)
1. Post qualification and relevant experience in operations and maintenance of Gas Turbine Generators, Steam Turbines, and Compressors etc. and their respective control systems.
2. Work experience in continuously operating Ammonia / Urea fertilizer plants.
3. Hands on Experience in maintaining Urea Plant HP loop equipment, Conveyors, Packed Columns, distillation towers etc.
4. Hands on Experience of high alloy, special alloy steel piping and equipment used in modern fertilizer industry.
5. Knowledge in scheduling routine and shutdown maintenance jobs like overhauling of rotary equipment, Inspection of Static equipment like reactors, Heat exchangers, reformers, storage tanks and HP vessels etc.
6. Knowledge in corrective maintenance jobs based on condition monitoring information and NDT techniques like vibration analysis, Monitoring abnormalities (noise, temperatures), thickness measurements of all pipelines etc.
7. Should have logical and analytical thinking capability for identifying the root cause for failure of equipment and implementing corrective actions to avoid repetitive failures.
8. Responsible for manpower development, Competence Assessment monitoring in the department, timely rotation of the associates to ensure manpower in each plant and Succession Planning.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.